Adult Students Week Program offers:
- about 60 hours of practical and varied classes in 5 days
- 100% of the time spent in an English speaking environment – we only use English in dealing with all course participants
- the ability to listen to different accents
- only conversations and practical skills : discussions, negotiations and presentations
- participation in the Just Speak Program is comparable with several hundred hours of participation in traditional lessons
- participants take part in various activities (sessions in formula 1: 1/1: 2, group classes ), which change every hour
- we use the language immersion method because as linguists have proved, using a foreign language in everyday practical situations allows for the fastest improvement in communicativeness
- we teach not only to speak but to think in English
- Just Speak is the only course offering a 100% personalized approach to learning – before the start of the program, each participant individually chooses topics of conversation by completing an electronic questionnaire
- we always try to match the individual needs of program participants – we are open to your suggestions!
What is the day during the Just Speak Program?
|8:30-9:30||Breakfast – every meal is also a time of communication in English|
|9: 30-10:00||Warm up Your Mind – a session aimed at stimulating thinking in English, during which we use various language games that require communication|
|10:00-11:00||Mentor meeting – a conversation session that takes place every day with the same speaker, so-called Mentor is the time to prepare yourself to overcome the biggest challenge that program participants will face, preparing a short presentation|
|11:00-13:00||Conversations – conversational sessions in the formula 1: 1 or 1: 2, each session lasts 60 minutes, both an English speaking partner and suggested conversation topics change every hour! (* 1: 1 is the time of an individual conversation between a Polish participant and an English-speaking participant, in the case of the 1: 2 program, the sessions take place in the formula: 1 English-speaking participant + 2 Polish participants)|
|13:00-14:00||Group activity – Here we solve problems, discuss, negotiate and thanks to this we learn effective cooperation in an international team, as well as practice the art of presentation by presenting the conclusions of the group discussion to other participants|
|14:00-15:00||Lunch – every meal is also a time of communication in English|
|15:00-16:30||Individual study – a much needed moment of respite from intense mental work, it’s a time of free conversation, time to look at notes created during conversational sessions, ‚time for yourself’, although English is still valid😉|
|16:30-18:30||Conversations – conversational sessions in the formula 1: 1 or 1: 2, each session lasts 60 minutes. Both the English speaking partner and suggested conversation topics change every hour! (* 1: 1 is the time of an individual conversation between a Polish participant and an English-speaking participant, in the case of the 1: 2 program, the sessions take place in the formula: 1 English-speaking participant + 2 Polish participants)|
|18:30-19:30||Role play – a session during which the participants play roles according to the proposed scenarios. Here we practice the art of telephone conversation and negotiations in a cheerful atmosphere😉|
|19: 30-20: 30||Dinner – every meal is also a time of communication in English|
|20:30-21:30||Entertainment hour – hour of quizzes, games and cultural activities in English|
|21:30- …||Social time – whatever your heart desires, it’s time for casual conversations in an informal atmosphere😉|
ATTENTION! The above table presents an overview of the day during the Just Speak Program.
Who are the English-speaking participants?
They are citizens of English-speaking countries, ie Great Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa, as well as representatives of lesser-known English-speaking parts of the world (list of English-speaking countries ). People of different ages, both qualified teachers and representatives of other professions, so selected to best meet the expectations of the participants of the Just Speak Program.
How much does it cost to participate in the Program?
Program 1: 1 (conversations: 1 English-speaking participant + 1 Polish participant, 5 days)
PLN 4 190
Program 1: 2 (conversations: 1 English-speaking participant + 2 Polish participants, 5 days)
PLN 3 190
What does the price include?
- transport from Poznań to Kwiejce hotel
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- accommodation in a single room with bathroom
- all-day access to non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, water) as well as care of the program coordinator
- implementation of the Just Speak Program in accordance with the daily timetable
- materials supporting preparation for participation in the Just Speak Program
- materials enabling continuation of communication improvement in English
- certificate of completion
- small gifts for participants
Program dates 2020:
January 13-17 (Poznan) – Adults Program
January 27-31 (Poznan) – Adults&Youth Group
February 17-21 (Poznan) – Adults&Youth Group
March 02-06 (Poznan) – Adults Program
March 16-20 (Poznan) – Adults Program
March 30 – April 03 (Poznan) – Adults Program
April 27 – May 01 (Poznan) – Adults Program
May 11-15 (Poznan) – Adults Program
June 01-05 (Poznan) – Adults Program
June 21-26 (Poznan) – Youth&Junior Group (Sun-Thu)
June 28 – July 04 (Poznan) – Youth&Junior Group
August 02-06 (Poznan) – Adults Program (Sun-Thu)
August 17-22 (Poznan) – Youth&Junior Group
August 24-29 (Poznan) – Youth&Junior Group
If you would like to know more about the Program, pls feel free to contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 0048 600 468 343