Wakacyjne podróże – 25 przydatnych wyrażeń
- all-in package/package holiday – a holiday where you purchase the travel and accommodation together
- breathtaking view – an extremely beautiful view
- charter-flight – a cheaper form of flying than a scheduled flight
- check-in desk – the place at the airport where you register for your flight and deposit your luggage
- departure lounge – where you wait for your flight to be called
- far-off destination – somewhere a long way away
- to get away from it all – to take a holiday to escape a busy or stressful lifestyle
- guided tour – an organised group shown around a place of interest by an expert
- holiday brochure – a glossy publication with details of holiday packages
- holiday destination – where you go for a holiday
- holiday of a lifetime – a special holiday that you are unlikely to repeat
- holiday resort – a place where lots of people go for a holiday
- hordes of tourists – crowds of tourists
- local crafts – objects produced locally
- out of season – outside of the main holiday period
- picturesque village – very pretty village
- places of interest – sites of interest to tourists
- wildlife safari – a holiday, often in Africa, to observe wild animals
- self-catering – a holiday where you supply your own food
- short break – a short holiday
- to go sightseeing – to look around the tourist sites
- stunning landscape – extremely beautiful countryside
- travel agent – a shop that specialises in booking holidays
- tourist trap – somewhere where too many tourists go
- youth hostel – a cheap form of accommodation
Intensywny kurs angielskiego dla dorosłych? – Sprawdź!
Letnie obozy językowe dla młodzieży – Sprawdź!
Letnie obozy językowe dla dzieci – Sprawdź!
Intensywny, skuteczny, zindywidualizowany kurs angielskiego – czy to możliwe?