THEN or THAN?
THAN is used in comparatives:
- I’m younger than my sister.
- A motorbike is faster than a bicycle.
- I’d rather walk than drive there.
THEN is used in several ways, for exapmle:
– to describe the next event in a sequence
– to mean “at that time”
– to mean “in that case”
- First we went to the post offiece, and then we went to the park.
(then = next event in the sequence)
- Come to my house at 17:00, I’ll be ready then.
(then = at that time)
- If the bank is closed, then you’ll have to make the deposit tomorrow.
(then = in that case)
Intensywny, skuteczny, zindywidualizowany kurs angielskiego – czy to możliwe?
Weekendowy kurs angielskiego
Tygodniowy kurs angielskiego dla dorosłych